- Federal Consumer Laws and Credit Agencies – How the Educated Consumer Can Benefit
- Discover The Tips That Can Lead You To A Prosperous Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Payday Loans and Installment Loans – Which Is Better?
- Mortgage Tips For the Self Employed – Plan Now For Future Success
- The Recession Hurts – Buying Health Insurance While Unemployed
Category Archives: Law and Issues
Introduction There are a group of federal statutes that provide a broad range of important protections for consumers against harmful lending practices. These statutes include the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 USC 1681), the Consumer Credit Protection Act (15 USC … Continue reading